Lately in good ole' ABQ we have been having some major thunder and lightening storms! These things are crazy,his blitz was particularly blow your mind crazy! I shot this video when it was "far" away too!
This last Saturday my family and I went on a little outing to Santa Fe. We left just before noon and got there right on time for lunch! We ate at this AMAZING restaurant called Tomasitas! Mmmmm, that was good Mexican food!
Then we went and scoped out REI! I love that store! I'm a nerd, i realize that, but i love looking at all their stuff!
We drove to The Plaza, that's where they have all the street vendors that sell Indian jewelery, and that is where the Loretto Chapel is! Apparently, some years ago, this church had no staircase that could lead to the choir loft. One day a mysterious man came to the church, his name was Joseph. He told the congregation that he would build a staircase for them. A few days later he was done, so he left. When the choir went to go to the choir loft they noticed that the staircase had no nails, no support beam, nothing to hold it steady, so cautiously they made their was up, obviously, nothing was wrong. So for many years the choir mounted the enchanted steps, and to this day, the work of Joseph the miraculous carpenter still stands!
Then we just roamed the town. We passed some really cool art museums, but we couldn't go in because of our little munchkin =)
And again...
And this is Addi on the car ride home!

How fun! I want some yummy mexican food, indian jewelry and to see all those places! You need to make your video "not private" though so I can see it. I love thunder storms!
ReplyDeleteWOWZA! That storm rocks! I love thunder and lightning storms! So cool.
ReplyDeleteBub that was so awesome! Good job on the video.
ReplyDelete