In the end I managed to unplug my alarm clock, then I managed to reset the time and to see that it was really four-fifteen. Yes, not only can I not turn it off, but I can't set it either. Yep! I'm that awesome! So then I got ready, cleaned my room, made my bed, and Joel still wasn't up. Apparently he said four-fifty, which to a guy means you can still get up at five and be ready by five-o-three. Not cool.
Then we finally left. I did good the first mile, but I haven't ran in a while, so by mile two I was dead! haha! We ran about two and a half miles. I was tired, but I did it! So proud of myself! Just kidding, I was so un-proud of myself, I ran a 5k in March without training and there were no side effects, then I ran back in Utah. Stopped when we moved to ABQ, now I am TOTALLY out of shape! Way to go Mykell!
Last Saturday we went on a hike in the Sandias! We had lots of fun, Addi liked being in the backpack, Joel got the best workout of us all!
Daddy and Addi ready for some adventure!
Side View
Here is a freakishly large mushroom growing out of a tree. But I liked this picture because you can see Joel, mom, and Addi in the background!
We needed a break, haha!
"Queen" of the Rock!
Then Addi kicked the Queen off the rock and took over! =)
Then it was time for a nap!

LOL - oh my goodness Kell you are quite the storyteller! LOVE IT! Great pictures too. Cute little Addi cracks me up. She's the real queen of the rock, right?! lol Looks like fun! Still - I think you are crazy to get up so early! lol
ReplyDelete