YOlO

YOlO

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Big Shoes to Fill

Our church, Albuquerque's First Baptist Church, has movie nights in the park every once in a while. Last Friday we watched Despicable Me! I must say, I love this movie! The story line is great, a good ending, and who doesn't love the minions?

We had lots of fun, but I didn't take any pictures! =( Sorry about that. But I recommend this movie! If I loved it, you will love it!

I often find Addi in my room rummaging through my drawers trying to find my I-Pad, I-Pod, Computer, Headphones, Camera, and basically anything expensive. So when I saw her in my closet I wondered what she was doing, here is what I found.

photo.JPG


She was trying to my shoes! Ha, it looks like she has BIG shoes to fill! =)

1 comment:

  1. OKay, I have only seen a small part of that movie. It looked cute though and I want to watch more. Guess I better check it out. :) Movies in the park are always fun.

    ReplyDelete