YOlO

YOlO

Saturday, August 13, 2011

BOW

I'm guessing all of you are wondering what BOW means. I'll start with myself, I LOVE reading, it's something I could do all day if I had a good book. I read 1 to 2 books a week, yes, I am crazy.I accept the fate of being an avid reader when I was a little girl. It is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because reading is easy and I don't find it a burden at school. A curse because if I get a good book, I don't stop reading until it, or the series is over. You can ask my mom about that, I sit on the couch in out living room for hours with my book, an Afghan, and a water bottle. Yes, hours at a time I just sit and read. Its wonderful!

So anyway, BOW stands for Book Of the Week. I will give you an update on my favorite books and the books I just finished. Nerdy, I know, but I want to remember all my favorites from when I was a teen!

So the book I read this week was "These Is My Words" by Nancy E. Turner. I am a helpless romantic when it comes to books. Anything with a good love story is a good book! ha



This book is a Diary of Sarah Prine. She and her family are moving from Arizona to New Mexico. It takes course between 1881-1901. She falls in love, has adventures, and goes through the thick and thin of life with her family! I recommend this book to anyone! I loved it!

Now for a book I have read a ton of times and it has never gotten old! Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.



I first read this book in fourth grade with my grandma and it was awesome the first time, better the second, and best the third. So after that I went and bought the book along with the next two in the trilogy. I recommend this book to any and every one! It is my favorite book of all time (I say that a lot)

So there is the BOW of the week! haha! Read these books and tell me what you think! They are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I go away for two days and you are blogging like crazy! You are killing me! And how come I have never heard about THE UGLIES from you?! Hello! I am going to have to read them now that I know you like them. LOVE YOU POSIE!

    ReplyDelete