So yesterday my mom had to go to her doctors appointment at noon, so I was left to babysit Addi. Little did I know what lay down the path ahead.
I decided I would try something new to make Addi for lunch, so I made Mac-N-Cheese. Not the microwaveable kind, but the king you put in a pan and cook. I am not a chef, so this was a big deal!
So 20 min. later, I had a HUGE mess, and some yummy looking Mac-N-Cheese! So I put some in a bowl for her, and how could I pass up the gooey, cheesiness that was calling my name? So I got a bowl for myself too! =)
I was so excited because every kid loves Mac-N-Cheese, right? No, the one kid in the universe who hates it was sitting right in front of me.
"NO NO Kell!"
"Kell eats it, Yum, Yum!"
"NO, GROSS!"
So, if anyone wants Mac-N-Cheese, we have some leftovers in our fridge! Ha!

Posie! You are going to be a writer some day too. You can definitely weave a story! I love it. Oh, Addi! What a cute little girl she is. That just cracks me up. lol. I guess if my kids can't give you crap she's going to have to do it for them :D Love ya!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the Mac n Cheese Bub, you're quite the cook.
ReplyDelete