YOlO

YOlO

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pictures, Pigouts, and Parting Ways

Down here in Albuquerque, believe it or not, there are the most beautiful sunsets! I just wanted to share some of the pictures I took with you!
It is way prettier in person, but I still think it was pretty in the picture too!

We had some people over for Sunday dinner, and let me tell you, we PIGGED OUT! Ha! It was so good!

Here are the shish-kabobs Joelby made.

Mom made this awesome pasta salad.

We put these on the shish-kabobs.

And last, but not least... the cream puffs! O my goodness, these things are amazing! YUM!


And finally, I wanted to show some pictures from our going away party! A very bitter-sweet day!

 Me and Izzy
 Abb and I visiting
 Me, Kaizee, and Paisley playing a game.
 Michelle, Haydyn, Paisley, and me finishing our Popsicles!
 Kaizee pulling a face!
 Grandma Sherri, Grandpa Mike, and me.
 Nate, Abby, and me.
 Michelle and me lighting off fireworks!
My nerdy self running from the firework.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - now you've got me craving cream puffs! Love the picture of the sunset. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete