The Balloon Fiesta is AMAZING! I was able to go twice! Once with my friend Brieanna at four in the morning and the second time with my family at night! Both were amazing! Albuquerque is the balloon capital of the world. That's pretty ligit!
Volleyball is officially over for the school season. We finished pretty good, in the tournament we went to game three and lost. Volleyball is awesome, now its time for Club Season! Good job Huskies!
Addi turned 2 on October 12th, she has grown up so much in the last year! She is now in her big girl bed, potty trained, and can somewhat hold a conversation! I love you Addikinz!!!
The first quarter of school is officially OVER! I am so excited to wipe the slate clean and start fresh!
We visited Utah and Utahans came to visit us over the last few months! We went up to Utah for a baby shower and my grandparents came to visit us too!
And finally, mom is in the final stretch of pregnancy! Any day now folks!!!!
I LOVE this picture!!
Grandma Suzi and Papa came to visit
Playin' at the park
Try #1
Try #2
Try #3, Epic Fail
Addi is meant to be a farmer!
My volleyball team at Dion's!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI!!!
There is is y'all!! =)

OH.MY.GOSH!
ReplyDeleteAddie is so big and adorable! Get down here and potty train Paisley and get her in a big girl bed. I don't even want to try with her, she is so difficult. Can you feel the jealousy oozing through the computer?
Also - house looks beautiful. And you are beautiful. Funny pictures. We will have to bring Addi to visit the farm one day when we have calves to bottle feed. Looks like she would love it!
Great pics PO! Love you girl!