YOlO

YOlO

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Reading, Writing, and Arithmatic

It's that time of year again, back to school! But for the first time ever I'm not going to school at CHS, I'm starting a-new at Hope Christian School. Being the new kid was stressful, but in a way, its fun to start fresh in a new place. I must say, this school is INTENSE! So much homework! ha! I just wanted to thank everybody for their prayers! God really answered them! =)





When school starts it means sports are starting too! Volleyball started the first week of school. Our team is doing great! At this school they have a softball team! One for the JH and for the HS! Off-Season Training started this last week for the High School and a few of my friends and I are participating in that! I LOVE softball and I am so excited to be able to play ALL year long!



Last of all, I am sorry for not blogging on FOREVER! Life gets crazy! Have an awesome Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Its so good to get a post from you. I hear you are doing awesome with the sports! It WILL be so fun to be able to play all year round, huh?! So cool. I'm glad you are enjoying it Po! Love you!

    ReplyDelete