I LOVE Thanksgiving!!!
I am blessed to be able to hang out with my family, we can cook an amazing meal together, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and of course, the Dog Show! I know, I know, I'm a complete nerd!!
But, before the BIG day, we have to be prepared, that involves some Pre-Pie Making. Grandma Chris taught me how to make a pumpkin and an apple pie this year. I made the pumpkin mix, and then let the Pro take over.
I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving! Remember to thank God for all your blessings!
Psalm 107:1
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

First of all - you have to enlarge your font! I feel old - I can't see! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm proud of you for learning how to do pies. That is HUGE! I am doing 2 pumpkin pies, along with the turkey and mashed taters and gravy. MMMM! We're doing it here this year, and it's going to be nuts. Can't wait to eat tho!
Love you all! You're one of my favorite blessings! :)